Keratin treatment will help you tame your frizzy, dry, tangled, and stubborn hair. It helps will smooth, add shine, and makes your hair more manageable that will lasts up to 4 months. The process will take up to 3 hours depending on your hair length.
- Wait at least 2 weeks ⌚ for the Keratin Treatment to settle in your hair. Don’t do anything to your hair during the first 2 weeks even hair colouring, styling or just tying your hair up is a No No.
- Don’t 🔴 overexpose your hair to heat. It is recommended to use low heat (365° F ) when curling to avoid burning your newly treated hair.
- Use a quality brush to help.
- Plan 📅 it well to avoid over manipulating your hair. If you just want to curl your hair for an occasion make sure to do the treatment atleast a week before you curl it, so it won’t ruin the integrity of your hair.
- Use 🍶 a sulfate-free hair styling spray. Products with sulfates can strip away too much moisture, leaving the hair dry and unhealthy. Always choose sulfate-free products for your hair especially when choosing shampoo and conditioner. We recommend using De Lorenzo Instant Allevi8 Shampoo & Conditioner as they don’t have any ingredients that can cause harm to keratin and actually assist in prolonging the results.
- Use 💎 a good quality curling iron. Don’t curl your hair to tight and choose for more wavy and relax curls.